Cleanrooms, by definition, are designed to control airborne particulate and environmental conditions.
Cleanrooms can be positive or negative pressure environments that sweep a specified area with HEPA filtered air.
Cleanrooms and Hospital Operating Theatres require adherence to exacting performance requirements.
Trained expert service staff using the latest internationally calibrated equipment ensure the best service available.
Included with all testing is complete documentation of the test results and certification of the rooms and devices tested detailing test procedures, test results, and comprehensive conclusions.
All cleanroom testing is performed in accordance and compliant with Current Good Manufacturing Practices [cGMP], and International Organization for Standardization [ISO].
Iso 14644-2 Specifications for testing and monitoring to prove continued compliance with Iso 14644-1
Iso 14644-3 Test Methods
Iso 14644-4 Design, construction and start-up
Iso 14644-5 Operations
Testing and related services offered
- Airflow volume / velocity readings - assures that both unidirectional/Laminar and turbulent areas are properly balanced
- Room air exchange/Change rates - Measurement of Air Changes per hour
- HEPA filter integrity testing - tests HEPA filters and Installation for leaks also know as DOP testing
- Non-viable particle counting - reports the amount of airborne particulate of a specified size in the clean zone
- Air Flow Visualization -Confirms the directional flow and cascade of air meets with design parameters
- Particle Recovery Testing - Recovery Rate
- Compressed air and nitrogen particle counting - Reports the amount of airborne particulate of a specified size in the air lines
- Verification / Calibration of Magnehelic Pressure Gauge Readings
- Air balancing - as per design criteria and client requirements
- Clean Room Maintenance Services
- Air Filter Maintenance Services
- Hepa Filter Replacement Services
- Cleanroom and Laboratory Fumigation and Decontamination Services
- Lighting, and sound tests – To assure working environment
- Pressure diffirential measurements
- Cleaning Services
- Sampling Booth Testing
- Dispensing Booth Testing
- Air Showers Testing